22 Things For 22 Years
First of all, happy birthday to me! I can't believe that I'm 22 - it's crazy!
I feel like my adult years are starting to whizz by, and far too fast for my liking. I have learnt a lot in the past few years, and thought it would be fun to do this sort of post now I'm turning 22.
I have a lot of thoughts about the past, present and also what's going to happen in the future which I have put into this blog post.
If you've done a post like this, please share the link in the comments because I'd love to read yours too!
1. If you want something, you have to get it yourself.
2. Life is too short to waste time, unless it's time well spent of course.
3. You will only get out of something what you put in.
4. Get up off your bum and do something!
5. There's so much to see, don't miss out.
6. It's okay to strive towards a goal other people might see as unrealistic.
7. Happiness is a state of mind.
8. People come and people go.
9. Not everything works out, but that's okay!
10. Only you can get you where you want to be.
11. Change isn't always so scary, and can definitely be good.
12. Spending more time on you is one of the best things you've done.
13. You have to invest in yourself/education to get to where you want to be.
14. Travel while you still can.
15. Keep going, even if you don't feel like it.
16. You're happiest when you're out and about, or socialising with friends/family.
17. Start to learn how to use your camera properly!
18. There is always room to improve.
19. You've started to be more creative - well done you!
20. Be more spontaneous, that's always fun.
21. You can't plan everything in life.
22. Sometimes, you have to start at the bottom to get to the top!