I have seen a lot of blushed tones around the shops this year, and that makes me suuuuuper happy because I absolutely love this colour. I think that it is really lovely and girly shade, perfect for the warmer seasons and looks great on anybody.
I can't wait to dive in and make a few purchases, so I thought I would share with you guys what I'm looking at!
I really hope you enjoy this post!
- This dungaree dress is the cutest thing I've seen this year! It's perfect if you're feeling lazy or have no idea what to wear. You could just throw this on, look completely put together and like you've really thought about your outfit. Win win!
- This cami set is an essential, you get one pink and one grey so both are really nice, neutral colours that you cannot go wrong with.
- This rose-coloured Calvin Klein set is a dream. You will need the knickers and the top to match, and this colour is exclusive to Urban Outfitters. It looks so gorgeous and super comfortable and I really want to get my hands on this!
- This pair of trainers are perfect for those casual days where you want to incorporate this colour trend into your outfit but also want to be super comfortable.
- This cute pair of sandals would look so great with anything! Jeans, skirts, dresses, you name it!
- I couldn't not give this this pair of platforms a mention. If you want to get glammed up, these are the shoes you need in your life.
- Everybody needs a clutch bag, and that is this clutch bag. I love the colour, but what I love even more is that it is croc embossed which would really add a pop of texture to your outfit.
- I saw this travel bag and fell in love, if I could just buy this right now I definitely would. The pattern is so, so beautiful and is peeeerfect for travelling to those cities with this spring/summer. Not to mention how great this would look strolling around with at the airport!
- Another Ted Baker mention (sorry, not sorry), this bucket bag. I love, love, love bucket bags and this one just looks so perfect. I had my eye on the black one this winter (I put it on my Christmas list but didn't get it, cries), but now I am eyeing up this pink one, so pretty.
- It's getting warmer out there, and you need to stay hydrated. So what better excuse than that to buy this water bottle?
- These flamingo ice cubes, need I say any more?
- No outfit is complete without a pair of sunnies now, so how about these ones? I love oversized sunglasses (they just look fabulous), and I feel like lighter colours don't looks so harsh on me so I adore these.
- Essie nail varnish is my absolute favourite, and I think this 'tying the knotie' shade from the bridal collection is perfect. I love colours like this because you can tell that you have painted your nails but they also look super natural at the same time.
- This Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette has been on my wishlist for months and months now! I do think that it is quite pricey but the powders look so beautiful. This product would give you an amazing glow and brighten up your skin, that it could definitely be worth it...
- This Dandelion Blush is a gorgeous, subtle shade that would really suit my fair skin. I really don't know why I haven't bought this yet because I love this colour so much!
- Who can get by in life without a little dry shampoo? This Batiste one is floral scented so is super summery, and is just a must okay.